Thursday, February 2

Best Rehearsal Yet - REPOST!

Today you were all marvelous.  I love that you mostly know your lines and your blocking and your songs and your dancing.....bravo!  Work towards 100%  Special mention:
- Samantha and Quincy - when you sing together - it is GREAT.
- Ross - you carried the tune very well and did very well with the mic.
- Doowops - I love the dance moves.
- Gods - great first go with the song and the mics.  Sounding very nice.
- Royals - I love your attitude coming on and off the stage.
- Princess - terrific attitude.
- King - you are a hoot when you dance.
- Children - you are SO expressive.   Keep it up.
- Subjects and Nobles - the BEP tune is coming along wonderfully.
- In my original post - I forgot to do another special mention - the STEPS - the steps were hilarious!
Congratulations on a terrific day.

No comments:

Post a Comment